November 28, 2010

LUSH, Oh how I`ve missed you..

I`m totally obsessed with Lush. I know many people think the brand and the products are over ratted. I love the fact of having natural ingredients in the products that I use, also the scents most of the time seduce me into buying the products. The Lush near me had closed down for a while for renovations and now that its open, it`s LOVE.  I love the girls and guys who work there, Lush has the greatest customer service I`ve ever experienced, and for that I really don`t mind spending that extra buck here and there.


I bought a couple new items that caught my scent and interest :)


Back Row: 
Vanilla in the Mist; A dreamy vanilla scent with a hint of coconut and tonka
Ring of Roses; Make your skin blossom
Snowcake Soap; Smells like delicious almond icing on your cake: feels like almond mousse on your skin


Front Row: 
Godiva; Gorgeous jasmine cleansing and conditioning bar
Soak and Float; Effective shampoo to sort out itchy flaky scalps with cade oil and lavender
Coal Soap; Complexion Facial Soap

No comments: