November 28, 2010

Current Favourite Nail Polishes!

From Left to Right..

Joe Cosmetics - Fig; deeper lilac shade, creamy and applies opaque in two coats
Joe Cosmetics - Persian Blue; I absolutely love this creamy blue color, I don`t even know how to describe it. I think it`s a really unique shade and again the Joe Cosmetics nail polishes are really great quality for the price!
Joe Cosmetics - Jade; creamy emerald green color with no shimmer, absolutely love for fall!
Revlon Top Speed - Stormy; If you like OPI`s Metro Chic, you will definitely love this color, as it is pretty exact and dries in a quarter of the time ;)
MAC - cream Abalone Shell; cute nude color, I need to apply about three coats of this nail polish to get the opaque look, but it`s well worth it as it is a gorgeous nude color
Revlon - Plummy; the berry shades are in and this shade is so pretty! For me it`s the perfect berry color :)
OPI - Start to Finish base coat and top coat; best base coat I`ve ever used :)
OPI - Fast drying Top Coat; I like my top coats of a thicker consistency to get a nice shine and also protects the enamel underneath, and this definitely gives my not so good quality nail polishes a longer wear :P
Rimmel 60 Seconds - Grey Matter; pretty light grey. This color is one of my favourites now just because it`s an appealing color to look at on the nails, also grey never goes out of style :)

No comments: