February 20, 2010

N.Y.C.

As mentioned, I said I would post a pic of what the Crest Pro Effects White Strips did for me.. I know eh! That's with natural light :D






Also, I bought something something interesting and that amazed me. This brand has really been brushed under the carpet, when they have some truly amazing products, also to mention the incredible prices their products go for.. N.Y.C!  The N.Y.C Individual Eyes Custom Compact and N.Y.C Smooth and Natural Matte Powder Foundation.  I am wearing both the products in the pics above with the exception of my lipgloss and mascara.

The Individual Eyes Custom Compact - The Compact that I got is for brown eyes, called 938U Union Square. It comes with a great highlight color for medium/tan colored skin! All over lid color is such a natural color its great for everyday, and the Crease color is a brown shimmery color but complements the natural matte lid color very well! This compact comes with TWO crease colors, depending on the look you want, but it also comes with a plum color satin color, which really does flatter brown eyes! Also, it comes with a Primer and Illuminator. The primer is quite opaque when applied to the eyelids, so a little goes a long way! As for the power of the primer, well.. I'm 5 hours into my day and no creasing! The illuninator I used on the bridge of my nose, also very pigmented so again, a little goes a very long way! Over all a great everyday look/ compact to carry around! This compact comes in colors for all different eye colors :)

Smooth and Natural Matte Powder Foundation - I am pleased to say that this product truly lives up to its name. My face feels so natural, like literally nothing on. Its staying power is great, no shine for 5 hours now!  I think the only down side to this product is that it comes in three shades. I got the shade 733U metro tan, which is the darkest shade from the powders. So if you have darker skin than I do, sorry.

No comments: