May 15, 2011

Current Obsessions

1. Nude Nail Polish


The color I`ve been crazy for recently is a old one but lovely one I found recently in my nail polish collection... this one is called abalone shell cream formula by MAC


 2. An "inspired" Hermes Birkin purse

I recently got this at Winners and fell totally inlove with it. It's a purse from the Bueno Collection and is definitely much more affordable :).  Honestly, I`ll be straight up and say.. I don`t have that kind of money to spend on a real one. I chose this one because it`s versatile and simple, definitely great for spring and summer, and even a transitional piece into spring :)


It's a great tote for those who carry their whole lives with them on a daily basis ;)


3. The Navy Girlfriend Blazer



I bought this Vero Moda navy girlfriend blazer at a boutique called Mendocino. I'm totally feeling the navy blue for the spring and probably will wear this in the summer on those cool nights. It's a nice change from the the standard black boyfriend blazers. Don't get me wrong.. I practically lived my in boyfriend blazers throughout the colder weater, but a different color, style and cut is refreshing :)


What are your current obsessions?

1 comment:

charlene-ann said...

I'm definitely loving that bag :)