February 21, 2011

Spring is Here!

I've been seriously lacking here, and my only excuse is time. I'm a full-time student working part-time.. it's definitely not easy. But this blog isn't an obligation, but what I use to express what I'm feeling, touching, seeing and doing with all of you :)

I've been seriously inspired this spring with all the styles and looks I'm seeing in magazines and in stores. I don't remember having this much of an urge to go out and shop last year around this time, I guess I'm just sick and tired of all the snow and cold weather. Seeing designs that go from masculine and edgy to light and floral gives no limitation to what you want to make out from your key pieces. I looked through a couple magazines I found from last spring and this spring, lots of change and it's refreshing to not have that "nautical" look everywhere.. lol.



I'm really enjoying the look of the longer dress short. I'm 5'5 and pretty tall for an asian. This will definitely work for me without making me look stumpy and the additional height from the wedges and wooden textured thick heel is just a big plus!  Not to mention the lighter textures.. I'm such a fan of lace, chiffon, and slub knit <3


Speaking of wooden chunky heels, I just bought these babies! I'm so excited to wear them in!





1 comment:

charlene-ann said...

cuttttee! love the shoess =)