January 24, 2011

Faces Cosmetics

I've always walked past this store, not thinking much of it. For the reasons of, its set up like most of their products would really expensive and there's not many people walking into their store in the malls. The other day I walked by and I saw they were having an yearly inventory sale, where "red dot" items would be up to 75% off! I bought four shadows for under freaking 20 dollars!!! Each of these shadows were individually 3.50 each, but they are originally 7.00 dollars each.. which is pretty amazing in itself!
Teal/ Greenish Metalic Finish Color - FES338
Brown Metallic Color - FES271
Teal with Black undertone Metallic Color - 328
Copper Metallic Color - FES331


Faces Cosmetic: https://www.faces-cosmetics.com/default.asp


I don't have anything bad to say about these shadows, as obviously I picked them out myself. They are my colors of choice and I found that in all of the shades, a little swatch was just enough to get enough product and get a sense of what the color would look like on the skin. These shadows have a nice creamy texture to them (metallic finish) and are really pigmented. They are same sizes as standard MAC eyeshadow pans and have the same amount of product. These products were also made in Canada, so for those who are conscious about helping fellow Canadian companies this is the way to go!

*these products were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with this company.

xo M.

No comments: