February 17, 2010

Wicked Find and Weightloss Progress

I find that I have been toning more but not seeing the lbs decrease on the scale as fast as I want them to! I've decided to increase my workout regime intensely.. and see how it works out for me the first two weeks. I have heard so many raving comments on P90X, "the shit really works!"  and etc,. So, why not give it a try!  I have dedicated 3 times a week to go the gym for cardio and 6 times a week to the P90X. I hope it works.. I'll be posting results periodically, and definitely towards the end of the two weeks!

And of course, I bought a couple "needed" things :P hehe.
Why is it that everytime I go into the LUSH store, I end up with a couple things that are "vital" to have. Oh the things I say to myself, its so easy to manipulate my mind.. damn those sincere LUSH associates for seeing right through me. Also made of other purchases at Bluenotes and at a Liquidation World. Anyways, this is what I purchased

Another bar of Figs and Leaves <3
Sultana of Soap (recommended for dry skin)
Baby Face Makeup remover (recommended for tough makeup LOL)
Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion (recommended for troublesome skin)
Partially used/ and almost finished products

Bluenotes Grey Long Cardigan $4.88.. DAMN! LOL

Kensie (Pretty)  Rainbow Gradient Sheer Cami- $8.00

Kensie Blue Cardigan $10.00

No comments: