February 24, 2010

Day 3!

This P90X thing is definintely intense, but I'm loving it! I'm 3 days into the program, and I feel soreness in places never felt before even when working out with a trainer. I'm definitely motivated and excited to continue this program! I totally recommend this to anyone who's been going to the gym moderately and is wanting to tone up, of course lose fat :).
Also, I am doing the LEAN P90X because I definitely want to incorporate cardio into my week.
My first three weeks consists of the following workouts:

Day1- Core Synergistics
Day2 - Cardio X
Day3 - Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
Day4 - Yoga X
Day5 - Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X
Day6 - Kenpo X
Day7 - Stretch X and Cardio at the gym

I added an extra cardio in my week just to keep up with the amount of calories that I was losing before the program :)

No comments: