June 14, 2013

Commitment

Hi! 

Yes, I know. It's been a while...  


For those who have continued to follow my blog, despite my lack of action.. Thank you :)

Going back into this, I really want to commit to this again as I really enjoy using this an outlet to just ramble and share things with the world. 

Any updates?

Well my weight loss has been hitting a plateau, but I'm glad to say that I have not gained any weight. I've been sick the past two weeks, and I'm slowly incorporating any sort of cardio (walking the dog, elipitcal, or even just walking on a hefty incline on the treadmill). I've also tried to start Turbofire, but I got sick shortly after I had just started so that didn't last long. Chalene, the creator of Turbofire makes working out just like dancing, which is nice change from Insanity! I think I've started to hit plateau because I've stopped working out the 6 out of 7 days a week to about 4 times a week, but this really caters better to my schedule and provides me with my sanity for that matter. I know its just an hour or two a day... but when you are working, and going to school and trying to manage some sort of personal life... well you need to give and take a little. 
Also, I'm still in school until August, and with summer slowly approaching and the weather just perfect outside, it feels impossible to get work done. Thank goodness it's midterms... then just a couple more weeks until finals... then my full 1 month break with the sun in my face, a drink in my hand, and the white sandy beach beneath my feet! 

My friends & I (myself on the far right) before a Bowka class!
 

xo



No comments: