March 21, 2011

Favourites: February 2011

I know.. it's quite late to post a favourite post up. I'm sorry. I found this picture on my phone with intentions to post up, but never really had the time. Oh yeah, and another apology for the lack of quality in the picture, this was taken on my blackberry torch.

Estee Lauder's matte bronzer in Bronze Goddess
Annabelle pressed powder in medium
Maybelline high pearl eyeshadow in satin taupe
Estee Lauder Magnascopic mascara in black
Physicians Formula liquid eyeliner and lash serum in blackest black ** this my my new holy grail eyeliner!
and Rimmel London blush in Berry

I'm probably going to do a review on my favourite estee lauder cosmetics, also the new Physicians Formula liquid eyeliner definitely needs to be talked about.. it's amazing stuff!

No comments: